the saturday

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am having another saturday. As usual, being at home. Doing chores - the laundry, cleaning and cooking.

Putrajaya attracts crowds for holding hot air balloon festival, though it seems fails to attract me. The plan for the week has gone to the drain for some reasons. The detestation for frustration of plan is not a stranger to me. It happens so frequent. Time will help me heal. I hope that unnecessary bonds are severed. I strongly pray for that.

Siddiq told that he is going to buy ring for his fiancee to be. Im happy for him. I also cant wait to have special guests from Sungai Petani and they will be residing at my humble hut for the whole weekend. This cheerful contemplation keeps me alive. I have nothing else to cheer up myself.

Last nite was the last class of my swimming skill 1. I bid them success in their final exam since im unable to attend their exam, the reason is that i need to pick up an officer at KLIA. I hope i did well in teaching these students. I wont forget the hug i got from one of my student. He tried his best and i can see how much he improved. I just love the feeling of pouring what I know to others and seeing them benefited from it. A penultimate gift for a teacher i assume.

0 comments :

Hakcipta terpelihara - Noor. Powered by Blogger.