Rahmah & My resolution of the year

Monday, January 11, 2010



Things have been like before. The ache is no longer there. Im thankful to Allah for the blessing.

I wish to beg for His blessing in the state of happiness like i did when i was in sorrow. I want to be a grateful servant, in joy n sad. I want to remember Him always. I want to abstain myself from doing the forbidden. I want to be a grateful servant. I want to be a perpetual beggar to the Most Gracious. I dun want to take someone else as a better listener. I want Him and I want to worship Him better. If I am to love someone or something, let it be because of Him. What i need in life is His blessing, rahmah and maghfirah- at last I find my resolution of the year.

Thank You Allah. Verily. those ppl I love is because of You. Bless me Allah, bless me and those ppl i love.

0 comments :

Hakcipta terpelihara - Noor. Powered by Blogger.