Happy Birthday!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Today, i would like to wish happy birthday to my dear student and i want to take this opportunity to thank him for the memories I had with him, which had made me what i`m now.
My pray will always be with you. And feel free to ask anything from me and i will within my capabilities help you. If you have no one to see, or if no one want to see you, then i`m here for you at any time, at any cost.


People do get busy with their stuff, but that ain't a reason to forget the past, that had made us what we are today.


Oh Allah make him among those who are listening goodness and those who are following the goodness. Oh Allah, dont You punish his forgetfullness and recklesness. Oh Allah, dont you test him with burden that he could not hold it. Forgive him, be mercy with him as You Are the Most Forgiving and The Most Merciful.


Last word from me, happy birthday to you my dear brother and may Allah bestow you with His Bless all the time.

0 comments :

Hakcipta terpelihara - Noor. Powered by Blogger.