My first post

Thursday, February 17, 2005

First comes after nothing and before second, therefore it is a beginning. If there is something before the first, it would not be called first, but second it is, and no longer be the beginning. Only He comes without beginning and things come after him are called creature, created by Him.

This post describes its attribute, which it is the first post. And as a created being, it comes as a beginning, a beginning to the latter post (if there is any).

I wish i could write longer, but for the time being, it's enough for now and anything that might come after this post will no longer be the 1st.

That`s all for the 1st post

1 comments :

Singing Cactus said...

At least you got a comment. I got none and I'm in early days myself.
crookedpencil.blogspot.com

Hakcipta terpelihara - Noor. Powered by Blogger.